搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
查看: 4837|回復: 4

[CAS] WiFi 對玩CAS串流的真正好處

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2018-8-10 17:06:02 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 kankan821 於 2018-8-10 22:54 編輯

https://darko.audio/2018/08/ethe ... nd-audio-streaming/
“The network router, the NAS and other network device are directly attached to the router using Ethernet cable which can be quite noisy. If the streamer is attached to the router using Ethernet cable then the noise can easily be transmitted to the streamer over this physical link. The regular CE, FCC and other EMC standards only guarantee the device will work stably, but when we are talking about sound quality, we are actually talking about EMI noise that is 1/1000 of the EMC’s standard, so it affects [sound quality] a lot. That’s why audiophiles say different NAS or different routers sound different.

The Ethernet cable is [also] a big problem. It runs long and can pick up low-frequency noise which cannot be filtered out. This noise will introduce jitter at low frequencies which no PLL circuit can get rid of and it will affect sound quality a lot.

WiFi will sound better if:

The engineer that designed the streamer knows how to design the WiFi module right. ‘Right’ means the module does not introduce noise to other audio circuits sharing the same ground circuit;

The WiFi signal between streamer and router is strong and stable. This is because if you have a poor WiFi signal, the WiFi protocol will try to fetch the data again and again due to large error rate (Yes, we use TCP to transfer music data which has error correction). If there are too many retries, it will add additional load to the processor and potentially generate more EMI noise.

The reason that many audiophile companies claim Ethernet to sound better is that they are not capable of designing a good WiFi circuit and they have no such background knowledge (poor WiFi network). All our streamers use existing Intel WiFi modules because they work well on a Linux system and they are well designed with minimum EMI noise generation and, most importantly, we know how to design the circuit around it correctly.”
innuos-zenith-mkii-se_2.jpg
發表於 2018-8-10 20:39:50 | 顯示全部樓層
On my system, I use WiFi to ignore the EMI noise of ethernet.
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2018-8-10 22:44:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Me too
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2018-8-10 23:59:38 | 顯示全部樓層
I use wifi for galvanic isolation, which causes ground loop.
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2018-8-11 00:31:44 | 顯示全部樓層
I never find any problem on my system
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:35 , Processed in 0.030931 second(s), 18 queries .