樓主: MM622

[品牌] Diapason 喇叭同好會

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2012-9-26 13:54:20 | 顯示全部樓層
king 發表於 2012-9-26 12:44
恭喜晒!!!

(記得請定假等收貨)

謝謝, 器材和上次聽的一樣.

以HEGEL HD20 DAC + 6L6 SE Tube Amp 連接 大K(Adm III)
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-9-26 15:28:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Bei_Hillgrover 發表於 2012-9-26 12:14
入了Diapason Adamantes III,等送貨

Welcome on board. Is it the latest with WBT single wire connection?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-9-26 15:35:04 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Bei_Hillgrover 於 2012-9-26 19:21 編輯
Kraftwerk2 發表於 2012-9-26 15:28
Welcome on board. Is it the latest with WBT single wire connection?

Yes, my new ordered Admin III is used the WBT single wire (silver) connector.

How about your Admin III?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-9-26 23:17:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Bei_Hillgrover 發表於 2012-9-26 15:35
Yes, my new ordered Admin III is used the WBT single wire (silver) connector.

How about your Admi ...

Mine is the biwire standard connector.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-2 19:42:57 | 顯示全部樓層

Diapason 喇叭同好會

正在Run In 的大K, 配6L6 Int Tube AMP 及HEGEL HD20 DAC. 那種現場感......

- 發送自我的 iPhone 大板凳應用
ImageUploadedBy大板凳1349178014.723922.jpg

評分

查看全部評分

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-2 22:56:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Bei_Hillgrover 發表於 2012-10-2 19:42
正在Run In 的大K, 配6L6 Int Tube AMP 及HEGEL HD20 DAC. 那種現場感......

Nice, you also have a Cyrus. You are using EC spike as well.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-5 21:22:54 | 顯示全部樓層
咦?咁快換左釘腳?對喇叭可以拉開少少,推前少少
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-6 07:57:53 | 顯示全部樓層
Kraftwerk2 發表於 2012-10-2 22:56
Nice, you also have a Cyrus. You are using EC spike as well.

是的直接換了挪威釘(Soundcare)
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-6 08:00:02 | 顯示全部樓層
king 發表於 2012-10-5 21:22
咦?咁快換左釘腳?對喇叭可以拉開少少,推前少少

方便”走鬼“, 隨時拉開及推前
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-7 00:11:54 | 顯示全部樓層
A III起碼要RUN IN 200 HRS先出味
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-8 16:12:48 | 顯示全部樓層
我的系統都換上Silver Eclipse 6 speaker cable, RUN IN 中!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-9 10:29:38 | 顯示全部樓層
king 發表於 2012-10-8 16:12
我的系統都換上Silver Eclipse 6 speaker cable, RUN IN 中!

5位數SP勁
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-9 17:45:08 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Kraftwerk2 於 2012-10-10 10:23 編輯
Bei_Hillgrover 發表於 2012-10-9 10:29
5位數SP勁

Last weekend Diapason Astera appeared in the Hi end show Tokyo 2012 driven by complete set of EAR, Nottingham Analogue and Clear Audio. Alessandro Schiavi of Diapason and Tim de Paraviccini of EAR both were in Tokyo.

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-12 17:41:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Bei_Hillgrover 發表於 2012-10-9 10:29
5位數SP勁

對線加埋對喇叭都未夠你一對喇叭WO
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-23 23:44:32 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Kraftwerk2 於 2012-10-25 14:59 編輯
Kraftwerk2 發表於 2012-10-9 17:45
Last weekend Diapason Astera appeared in the Hi end show Tokyo 2012 driven by complete set of EAR, ...

Diapason Astera appeared in Top Audio & Video 2012 Milano driven by Luxman D-06, Luxman DA-200, Luxman C-800f, Luxman M800A.

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-25 21:18:52 | 顯示全部樓層
TOE IN得咁入的?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-25 21:26:20 | 顯示全部樓層
Astera間屋大點一定要推有
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-26 10:27:00 | 顯示全部樓層
A review of Astera from Spain (translated to English by Google)

It is common among many fans HiFi, lead to certain some principles that have already been made ​​and false clichés that prevent many people fully enjoy the sound quality that treasure their room and the rest of your system. One such fibs , refers to the need to achieve a fully satisfactory sound, acoustic wangle floor boxes and discard those monitors that maim insufficient remaining frequencies and listening musical credibility . How many times have we been in rooms of friends and acquaintances, and we've found boxes of imposing and majestic aspect, clearly insufficient room dimensions? I remember as a clear example - among many I could list - the day I had the fortune?? heard a Tannoy Wesminster Royal in a room 20 meters, almost no space to separate properly. On the resulting sound, better tiptoe around him.

This reflection not want to be understood as a critique of full range speakers, because I own one myself in my room and in favorable locations are excellent, but as an attempt to take into account generally, that because problems of limited space or acoustic, good monitors should be regarded as the ideal and most easily help us achieve our audiophile heaven with his hands. Indeed, the speakers have pleased me most lately are monitors of varying size, curiously both Japanese Kiso as HB-1 or the TAD CR-1, and either would make a dent in my room without hesitation .

The positive feelings that these monitors - along with some others - I have reported, they put me in touch with Blas Oliva, head of Broker Audio distributor, with the intention to make a review of the higher-end monitors the Italian firm Diapason Astera model. Thus had the opportunity to evaluate the sound of these speakers dazzling beauty and incidentally see the overall behavior of some considerable size monitors in my room. Interestingly the problems outlined in the initial reflection, are a priori as possible handicap for this review, but as opposed to the related, because we have a superior size room - 60 square meters - the theoretically ideal for the best performance of their duties by the Diapason Astera. Can these Italian beauties satisfactorily resolve the ballot?

Design

For the review of the best way possible, I received the Dispason Astera along with two matching brackets, a total of four large cardboard boxes and their contents very well packaged. The monitors are wrapped in a soft cloth bag and outer box protected by an original system of cardboard and plastic. It keeps not forming a compact with the box, but isolated from it and in a state of suspension that isolates vibration and protects from transport. This system had only been employed by the company before PS Audio DAC and transport in Perfectwave.

The Diapason Astera are a sizable speakers, highlighting its 442mm. depth, although its 380mm. and 260mm height. width are not insignificant. Along with the stands form a set of dimensions 1146 x 260 x 442. Its weight is also low, 13 kgs. for monitors and 26 kgs. for each bracket.

Her beauty captivates us first glance, but if you look with a little attention, we discover they are an embodiment special frankly, exquisitely designed, built and finished. Its natural wood finish walnut denotes a quality of work of the same outstanding, with a considerable thickness in the pieces of wood used, leaving appreciate its high rigidity and no vibration which later demonstrated in the listening sessions. It is a pleasure to slide fingers gently through his multifaceted figure, appreciating the smoothness of its finish and perfection of the countless cutting angles that make your silhouette. They certainly are a work of art from the perspective of observing pure joinery work involved. But most important, is that this work is not purely cosmetic, but has a significant role and importance. This design of multiple sides, like the cut of a diamond, is intended to achieve an optimum acoustic dispersion, allowing the emission of sound waves circulate around the diffuser, the theoretically ideal approaching a point radiation source. According to the manufacturer this results in the disappearance of the boxes of the music scene for the listener, providing a feeling of great detail and realism.

As for the elements used in its construction, the Diapason Astera monitors are a 2-way, where the tweeter is entrusted to a 29mm unit. Hexadym soft-dome with magnet, double damping and ventilation. The woofer cone corresponds to a Nextel treated paper 8 "with a cast metal chassis. In the back have two pairs of input connectors WBT high quality support both forks as bananas and a bass reflex port of considerable size. On the basis of the monitors has three concave circular steel parts by the center, located with the intention to engage round head tip having upper brackets. Therefore, although the Diapason Astera can be used with any carrier that we have, have been specially designed to be coupled with their fellow stands.

The accompanying stands Diapason Astera are a combined design supports weighing flatly very high - and an aesthetic that how could it be otherwise, is very similar to the monitors. They consist of four steel columns, accompanied by panels of the same wood used in the construction of the boxes, which unite and increase the rigidity of the structure. The basis of these stands is formed by a double platform of the same metal and has four spikes height adjustable for perfect leveling on uneven floors. The top has three rounded tips that fit on the monitor, as discussed above.

Sound

It is slightly uphill initiate a review when I find no aspect of the sound that we offer Diapason Astera, highlighting relevant way on others. Put more loud and clear, they do everything so well that I do not know where to start. Although pensadolo better, that phrase sums up my experience with these boxes as well that could end my review here ...!

Jokes aside, great, great is your sound, if we consider that having a size clearly smaller than in my Eggleston Works, the soundstage can be comparable and even more generous in height to offer my boxes. This is my initial impression when listening to these powerful monitors, who got a stroke dispel the initial question that haunted my head, about performance and performance in my room, as this is to be larger than the ideal for almost any speakers monitor size - 60 square meters -.

The possible disadvantage that could have Diapason Astera when mastering a large room, it becomes an advantage when you consider the problems of control null frequencies with which I found myself. It is a pleasure not to have to move the boxes around the room repeatedly, trying to find a location less problematic with these frequencies, and let me hear the music to my taste, as it has happened before. It was put almost in the same place they occupy my boxes, to make everything as silk, and only slightly worried me direct them to the point of listening to them from being perfectly positioned - and did not move from there -.

I found just the inconvenience of having to shoot them, as the couple who came to my home was fresh from the factory. This task took some time, who says that shooting a box not noticed? Upon receipt, seemed listening to music reproduced with great effort and this seemed unwilling to part with the speakers, nor fill the room, even though the volume of the previous rise. Fortunately, in a week 10 hours a day working, things changed dramatically, although the signature importer in Spain - Olive Broker Blas Audio - I confirmed that the manufacturer recommends 200 hours of footage, the sound is I found so satisfying and stabilized since I started my evaluation.

Since I have spoken of the low frequencies and their nonexistent problems in my room, it would not be fair for me to stay there. The Diapason Astera deliver fantastic bass, articulate and full of nuances, but turn fast, as are the rest of the frequencies of these boxes. This allows you dare to put those discs that we always have something completely forgotten and even prohibited - gathering dust on our shelves - and that we do not charge for excessive bass. The Astera deliver a powerful bass far as they go, which I dare say enough for most fans, though obviously not full range boxes and down just under my Andra III.

From zero saturation produce low frequencies, significantly benefiting the middle strip, resulting exquisite and very refined. The voices have a natural and absolute cleanliness, nothing aggressive or compression and always conveying a coherent and believable scene. The Diapason Astera exhibit superior spatial and ease to present each voice and instrument most sharply in the soundstage that my boxes. Surely less loaded grave is responsible notice a feeling of sincerity and addictive potential absence of veils, presenting a pure and clean sound.

The level of detail of the boxes is very high, allowing me to hear that many micro information is contained in the recordings and that is often overlooked or completely ignored by speakers less resolute. I've been able to appreciate details related to where the recording was made ​​she had never heard, and I have forwarded additional information, which allowed me to close my eyes and almost put myself there in person . And in turn, these details do not have offline to fully enjoy the essence of the music played, but have increased my level of emotional involvement. Great compromise reached by the engineers of the Italian firm.

How could it be otherwise, this high degree of detail present boxes, also noted in the high frequencies. The Diapason Astera demonstrate that high frequencies are some of its great virtues, giving us extended highs, airy and a perfect balance between body and finesse. No hint at the slightest hint of hardness, roughness, no sign of a character too incisive. They are simply the natural and both very musical. The soundstage previously described as slightly higher than those of my boxes, get the excellent ventilation and high frequency extension look a particularly successful, getting a feeling like we opened the curtains from home and we now enter much more light in our lounge.

And this positive feeling, comes to fit perfectly with the good sense of dynamics that have managed to convey. Rock music is played to perfection with these monitors road, that may sound like relaxed and intimate, when necessary demonstrate character, drive and speed.

Have I done already with praise these boxes? No, because I have left for last, perhaps the most prominent of them, thus wanting a special highlight. I mean his ability to disappear, making the perfect soundstage and never have the feeling that the music comes from the speakers. According to officials of Diapason, those responsible for this effect are the many angles that Astera presented in its external form, in addition to getting these monitors are a real beauty - much more beautiful in person than in pictures - have a practical undoubted.

Then as explained under, are a perfect speakers are defective or which may expose? Obviously perfection does not exist, or are even in the most sophisticated and expensive speakers worldwide, but always in relation to price, have as good a balance and provide a degree of satisfaction so high, I am unable to find them one catch. Obviously, although its performance has been commendable my room, a little more weight and authority in the bass frequencies down would have been perfect, demonstrating that these monitors in just under meters had found more comfortable. Still have sounded better than most column speakers I've heard in my room, so it is impossible to require anything more.

Conclusion

The Italian firm Diapason makes available with a monitor model undisputed Astera category. Everything seen in them touches to an excellent standard, from the beautiful finish of your wood to its formidable sound, full of naturalness, musicality and detail.

I can only highly recommend it, because watching their quality and price, quite rightly I think a purchase.

Equipment used

Speaker: Eggleston Works Andra III.
Amplification: PR-T1 Preamplifier Wavac
                   Stages monophonic Jadis JA200
Sources: M2Tech Vaughan PS Audio DAC and Transport Perfectwave
Cables: Interconnect Stealth Audio Sakra
           Stein Digital Music Onix DX-3002
           Stealth Audio Dream V10 Speaker
           Current Fono Acustica Armonico, Okutsu Denko Prestage, Okutsu Extreme     Denko, Stein Music
Accessories: Esoteric Audio Craft Furniture triple tandem, Fono Acustica Sinfo, Acoustic Revive RR-77, Super Naturals Stein Music, Crafts and MKIII Improved Audio Dampers.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-26 18:05:06 | 顯示全部樓層
Bei_Hillgrover 發表於 2012-10-25 21:26
Astera間屋大點一定要推有

BEL兄,新喇叭RUN IN成點?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-10-26 18:32:10 | 顯示全部樓層
Bei_Hillgrover 發表於 2012-10-6 07:57
是的直接換了挪威釘(Soundcare)

多囗一問,用咗Soundcare會唔會令高音暗咗
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 18:31 , Processed in 0.039862 second(s), 16 queries .