使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-7-1 22:20:45 | 顯示全部樓層
有,繼續有做,依家做緊一隻version two去法國,一隻version two去德國。
買咗我部Lumin果位師兄都試咗我version one電源,試完立刻比錢
改善係極之明顯的!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-7-2 11:29:57 | 顯示全部樓層
kenneth兄,用左你部version 1真係正到無朋友,部lumin好似你所講脫胎換骨咁,空間感大增,定位線條清晰好多,更有音樂感,高中低更連貫,質感細密吾知你version 2 可以去到乜嘢新境界?
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-7-2 22:53:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Version 2當然正到無朋友啦
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-7-5 20:21:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Ultimate Version出爐

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-8-13 21:38:13 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 la1209 於 2013-8-13 21:39 編輯

其中一位法國Lumin用家對小弟Ultimate PSU for LUMIN的評價
http://www.forum-audiophile.fr/m ... yer-t34376-975.html

不過係法文, 我睇唔明

節錄他send給我e-mail

Hello Kenneth, sorry for the delay, lot of work for me here.....well so here you can read, sorry but in a bad english..., what I told to my friends about the power supply:

No noticable tonal modifications, original character is kept.
On all the registers, neatness augmented, better focusing, better keeping. Feeling of less fuzziness, low better defined. With it, no coldness and no trace of contortion. My power monoblocks that are a bit round at the top low frequencies seem less verbose in this registre, better held, even if their character is always here.

At the same time , this rebound of neatness gives feeling to lose little in freedom of expression, in sense or small fuzziness which is lost maintained a bit exaggerated ventilation, a little sweeter side by a little more diffuse picture and ahead of the sound stage. A feminine voice which came a bit towards us diffuses therefore, thinks it is a bit moved back, and it is better articulated, and of dimension a bit smaller. Yes the rebound of neatness favours a detachment of sound stage and a better perception of "distance", with loss therefore of projection in passage, so more music, more détails, more dynamic, more tonal richness, but pay attention that if the rest of the system is not fluid, musical enough, the better neutrality of this power supply can be a little more difficult to make the system forgiving.

I think that these changes should be more interessant on tube préamplifiers, or very high end preamplifiers,  which give potentially more tonal wealth and material than my transistor préamplifier, which is a not ...tube sounding enough to let a  ....too transistor sounding source ...play  without thinking it is not the ultimate musical expérience. The power supply make what it can, it can not do everything, but what it does goes in the right road !

On the whole the compromise found on this power supply, and câble of course that is far better than the original one,  parried me pertinent, there is no complete shake-up, the Lumin is easily admitted, we find qualities which are those for that it is possible to expect from a better regulated supply,  we have now better neatness, pronunciation, focusing, loss of fuzziness, benefit in neutrality there decoule, and potential linked coldness (because more tension), that must be controlled by a correct choice of the filtering capacitors, with listening, to go on not have a dry, but palpable music, and the choice seems to be good. You should not wait for any change of sonority, we touch here only in objective aspects. That is to say the digital to analog stage is Stills the same, and we can hear it of course, with its qualities and lost in the music.

Well Kenneth,
For two of my friends that have listen to it, and le, comparing to Ayon network player, and original power supply, we all think you made a good job. The ayon are better in naturalness, but the power supply can't do what a 6h30 tube final stage with tube power rectifiying stage do. Lumin is not a Ayon source ! Looking the original power supply, we win in all areas with your power supply ans connect câble, so the task is done, good for us.

I see you Stills speak about the supplys on your HK forum, I will go and see.

For now, I have here six or seven friends that are ready to buy you this power supply with the connect câble, same as me. If you think you can do better things on the supply, please tell me. Of course, they tell me that too: is it possible to have a better price as we go for six or seven power supply? Which price would it be, including six différent shipping adress in France of course, like you did for me?

Thanks Kenneth, best regards, Nicolas.

Envoyé de mon iPad
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-8-15 10:47:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Kenneth hing good job
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-9-12 10:50:45 | 顯示全部樓層
用左Kenneth兄既PSU數天 (其實只是數小時),給我最大最深印象是音場和定位都進步不少,現在好有現場感,尤其soundtrack and classic.

期望runin後更上一層樓.

Thanks Kenneth 兄.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-9-14 19:51:12 | 顯示全部樓層
Newbie here... post picture first
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-9-14 19:54:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Kenneth, as said, here is the pic to share...
IMG_0418.jpg
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-9-14 22:24:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Alex兄,多謝你的照片
有機會就多啲分享一下用後感啦!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-9-15 08:04:26 | 顯示全部樓層
HI all,

After a few days of listen, the whole system has became more stable. There are definitely an enhancement in detail and base. Having said that, the whole system still kept its original character. There is no change of the system taste and nature. Also, the psu did not generate a lot of heat unlike some other custom built psu which I have before. It is also very well built. For the same amount of money that you are going to spend by changing power cables or interconnects, you will definitely get more from changing to Kenneth's psu. Therefore, I definitely think the psu is value to money. Well done Kenneth...

Cheers,
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-9-15 14:08:40 | 顯示全部樓層
la1209 發表於 2013-7-1 14:10
改用我做的那個外置電源,Lumin聲音可為脫胎換骨!
淨換電源線會有效果,但不及成個電源換。 ...

Please pm me about the price info for your diy 電源 (silver and copper version), thank you
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-9-15 14:23:47 | 顯示全部樓層
ok兄,

請check pm

Kenneth Lau
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-9-27 23:31:50 | 顯示全部樓層
Kenneth 兄:
可否PM我LUMIN power supply 的價錢

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-9-28 00:06:44 | 顯示全部樓層
Hififriend 發表於 2013-9-27 23:31
Kenneth 兄:
可否PM我LUMIN power supply 的價錢

Check PM please, thanks!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-10-12 20:07:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Also intersted, please 可否PM我LUMIN power supply 的價錢?

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-10-12 22:59:14 | 顯示全部樓層
A811兄, 請check PM, thanks!

Kenneth Lau
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-11-1 21:36:31 | 顯示全部樓層
The latest and the final PSU for Lumin is launched!

Shielded O-type transformers with Epoxy filled, W320 H70 D300 handsome chassis, a ground post added too!
From now, you can choose 7N OFC copper O-type transformer or the best of the best OCC silver-plated copper transformer!
See the attached pictures for reference

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 22:56 , Processed in 0.038083 second(s), 15 queries .