新用戶註冊
搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
樓主: blau.vol

[CAS] VOLENT : Antipodes DS/DSGT All-in-One Music Server 到左啦

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2018-8-13 14:21:43 | 顯示全部樓層
clplarry 發表於 2017-3-30 16:57
I think it's the time to have the rule amended as buy and sell are very common in open public. The ...

Respectable C Hings, I am a beginner in HiFi and find it a fantastic hobby, and it bond the families together. With regarding posting prices in the forum, here is some opinions from the small potatoes:
1.  I think this forum is really good for discussions on the technical side of equipments and accessories, the inclusion of prices without endorsement from the shops will definitely change the nature of this forum gradually, and it will loss its creditability among different shops and audiences.
2.  Price information shall not be difficult to obtain, it is at your own judgement and risks, if post them out in public will somehow implicating the forum host's obligations.
3.  A good forum needs a lot of trust and support from shops, and of course forum members, once dollar signs are included, this kind of trust will be gone quickly.
Since C Hing you can google most of the prices or getting them through PM, shall we keep the way it is?
I hope I can always find un-biased recommendations, discussions on the products that I am/will interested in.

This is my opinion, I sincerely hope this forum goes well and many interesting and useful discussions can give me useful guidelines/information on my future choice of products.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 13:19 , Processed in 0.021011 second(s), 13 queries .