新用戶註冊
搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
查看: 2144|回復: 0

[DVD] DVD Player Recommendation

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2018-3-21 21:05:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
HI,

I am looking for a DVD player for the kids.It needs to be fast and great with scratched disks.
By "fast" I mean power up time and the time it takes to get from DVD insertion to playing a DVD. I prefer HDMI for the simple cable management but as long as is progressive w. component outputs the IQ should be the same (?). Or is upscaling no longer total BS?I really like the circa Y2K panasonic DVD player we are using now. It is great with scratched disks, really quick to start playing a DVD (stop stop play trick often works). I'd not be shopping execept it is having problems with some new DVDs. I checked out panasonic's latest model, the S58 and it looks like a POS compared to my old tank. Price should be around $50 but I'm willing to go higher for better handling with scratched disks. I don't need DIVX, region free, awesome IQ or whatever else used to differentiate between DVD players. Just rock solid fast scratch tolerant. I'd consider moving up to a BluRay player IF it got me crazy better scratch tolerance/Speed with DVDs.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=1116932
Creative video advertising service

Thanks

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:43 , Processed in 0.026618 second(s), 16 queries .