新用戶註冊
搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
查看: 391|回復: 0

[其他] Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2021-11-26 19:24:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
賽1:1 當烏西雅、約坦、亞哈斯、希西家作猶大王的時候,亞摩斯的兒子以賽亞得默示,論到猶大和耶路撒冷。
The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
賽1:2 天哪,要聽!地啊,側耳而聽!因爲耶和華說:我養育兒女,將他們養大,他們竟悖逆我。
Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
賽1:3 牛認識主人,驢認識主人的槽;以色列卻不認識,我的民卻不留意。
The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
賽1:4 害!犯罪的國民,擔著罪孽的百姓;行惡的種類,敗壞的兒女!他們離棄耶和華,藐視以色列的聖者,與他生疏,往後退步。
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
賽1:5 妳們爲什麽屢次悖逆,還要受責打嗎?妳們已經滿頭疼痛,全心發昏。
Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
賽1:6 從腳掌到頭頂,沒有壹處完全的,盡是傷口、青腫與新打的傷痕,都沒有收口,沒有纏裹,也沒有用膏滋潤。
From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
賽1:7 妳們的地土已經荒涼,妳們的城邑被火焚毀,妳們的田地在妳們眼前爲外邦人所侵吞。既被外邦人傾覆,就成爲荒涼。
Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
賽1:8 僅存錫安城(“城”原文作“女子”),好像葡萄園的草棚,瓜田的茅屋,被圍困的城邑。
And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
賽1:9 若不是萬軍之耶和華給我們稍留余種,我們早已像所多瑪、蛾摩拉的樣子了。
Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
賽1:10 妳們這所多瑪的官長啊,要聽耶和華的話!妳們這蛾摩拉的百姓啊,要側耳聽我們 神的訓誨!
Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
賽1:11 耶和華說:“妳們所獻的許多祭物與我何益呢?公綿羊的燔祭和肥畜的脂油,我已經夠了;公牛的血,羊羔的血,公山羊的血,我都不喜悅。
To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
賽1:12 妳們來朝見我,誰向妳們討這些,使妳們踐踏我的院宇呢?
When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
賽1:13 妳們不要再獻虛浮的供物。香品是我所憎惡的;月朔和安息日,並宣召的大會,也是我所憎惡的;作罪孽又守嚴肅會,我也不能容忍。
Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
賽1:14 妳們的月朔和節期,我心裏恨惡,我都以爲麻煩;我擔當,便不耐煩。
Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
賽1:15 妳們舉手禱告,我必遮眼不看;就是妳們多多地祈禱,我也不聽。妳們的手都滿了殺人的血。
And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
賽1:16 妳們要洗濯、自潔,從我眼前除掉妳們的惡行;要止住作惡,
Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
賽1:17 學習行善,尋求公平,解救受欺壓的,給孤兒伸冤,爲寡婦辨屈。”
Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
賽1:18 耶和華說:“妳們來,我們彼此辯論。妳們的罪雖像朱紅,必變成雪白;雖紅如丹顔,必白如羊毛。
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
賽1:19 妳們若甘心聽從,必吃地上的美物;
If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
賽1:20 若不聽從,反倒悖逆,必被刀劍吞滅。”這是耶和華親口說的。
But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
賽1:21 可歎,忠信的城變爲妓女!從前充滿了公平,公義居在其中,現今卻有凶手居住。
How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
賽1:22 妳的銀子變爲渣滓;妳的酒用水攙對。
Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
賽1:23 妳的官長居心悖逆,與盜賊作伴,各都喜愛賄賂,追求贓私。他們不爲孤兒伸冤,寡婦的案件也不得呈到他們面前。
Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
賽1:24 因此,主萬軍之耶和華以色列的大能者說:“哎!我要向我的對頭雪恨,向我的敵人報仇。
Therefore saith the LORD, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:
賽1:25 我必反手加在妳身上,煉盡妳的渣滓,除淨妳的雜質。
And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:
賽1:26 我也必複還妳的審判官,像起初壹樣;複還妳的謀士,像起先壹般。然後,妳必稱爲公義之城、忠信之邑。”
And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.
賽1:27 錫安必因公平得蒙救贖,其中歸正的人必因公義得蒙救贖。
Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.
賽1:28 但悖逆的和犯罪的必壹同敗亡;離棄耶和華的必致消滅。
And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.
賽1:29 那等人必因妳們所喜愛的橡樹抱愧,妳們必因所選擇的園子蒙羞。
For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen.
賽1:30 因爲妳們必如葉子枯幹的橡樹,好像無水澆灌的園子。
For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.
賽1:31 有權勢的必如麻瓤,他的工作好像火星,都要壹同焚毀,無人撲滅。
And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench them.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:14 , Processed in 0.033328 second(s), 16 queries .