新用戶註冊
搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
查看: 898|回復: 0

[其他] the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2021-11-28 20:56:18 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
士2:11 以色列人行耶和華眼中看爲惡的事,去事奉諸巴力,
And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:
士2:12 離棄了領他們出埃及地的耶和華、他們列祖的 神,去叩拜別 神,就是四圍列國的神,惹耶和華發怒。
And they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the LORD to anger.
士2:13 並離棄耶和華,去事奉巴力和亞斯她錄。
And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.
士2:14 耶和華的怒氣向以色列人發作,就把他們交在搶奪他們的人手中。又將他們付與四圍仇敵的手中,甚至他們在仇敵面前再不能站立得住。
And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies.
士2:15 他們無論往何處去,耶和華都以災禍攻擊他們,正如耶和華所說的話,又如耶和華向他們所起的誓。他們便極其困苦。
Whithersoever they went out, the hand of the LORD was against them for evil, as the LORD had said, and as the LORD had sworn unto them: and they were greatly distressed.
士2:16 耶和華興起士師,士師就拯救他們脫離搶奪他們人的手。
Nevertheless the LORD raised up judges, which delivered them out of the hand of those that spoiled them.
士2:17 他們卻不聽從士師,竟隨從叩拜別 神,行了邪淫,速速地偏離他們列祖所行的道,不如他們列祖順從耶和華的命令。
And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the LORD; but they did not so.
士2:18 耶和華爲他們興起士師,就與那士師同在。士師在世的壹切日子,耶和華拯救他們脫離仇敵的手。他們因受欺壓擾害,就哀聲歎氣,所以耶和華後悔了。
And when the LORD raised them up judges, then the LORD was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge: for it repented the LORD because of their groanings by reason of them that oppressed them and vexed them.
士2:19 及至士師死後,他們就轉去行惡,比他們列祖更甚,去事奉叩拜別 神,總不斷絕頑梗的惡行。
And it came to pass, when the judge was dead, that they returned, and corrupted themselves more than their fathers, in following other gods to serve them, and to bow down unto them; they ceased not from their own doings, nor from their stubborn way.
士2:20 于是,耶和華的怒氣向以色列人發作。他說:“因這民違背我吩咐他們列祖所守的約,不聽從我的話,
And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel; and he said, Because that this people hath transgressed my covenant which I commanded their fathers, and have not hearkened unto my voice;
士2:21 所以約書亞死的時候所剩下的各族,我必不再從他們面前趕出。
I also will not henceforth drive out any from before them of the nations which Joshua left when he died:
士2:22 爲要借此試驗以色列人,看他們肯照他們列祖謹守遵行我的道不肯。”
That through them I may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of the LORD to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not.
士2:23 這樣,耶和華留下各族,不將他們速速趕出,也沒有交付約書亞的手。
Therefore the LORD left those nations, without driving them out hastily; neither delivered he them into the hand of Joshua.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:24 , Processed in 0.034971 second(s), 16 queries .