新用戶註冊
搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
查看: 727|回復: 0

[其他] and there is not strength to bring forth

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2021-12-9 19:26:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
賽37:1 希西家王聽見,就撕裂衣服,披上麻布,進了耶和華的殿。
And it came to pass, when king Hezekiah heard it, that he rent his clothes, and covered himself with sackcloth, and went into the house of the LORD.
賽37:2 使家宰以利亞敬和書記舍伯那,並祭司中的長老,都披上麻布,去見亞摩斯的兒子先知以賽亞。
And he sent Eliakim, who was over the household, and Shebna the scribe, and the elders of the priests covered with sackcloth, unto Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz.
賽37:3 對他說:“希西家如此說:今日是急難、責罰、淩辱的日子,就如婦人將要生産嬰孩,卻沒有力量生産。
And they said unto him, Thus saith Hezekiah, This day is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and of blasphemy: for the children are come to the birth, and there is not strength to bring forth.
賽37:4 或者耶和華妳的 神聽見拉伯沙基的話,就是他主人亞述王打發他來辱罵永生 神的話,耶和華妳的 神聽見這話就發斥責。故此,求妳爲余剩的民揚聲禱告。”
It may be the LORD thy God will hear the words of Rabshakeh, whom the king of Assyria his master hath sent to reproach the living God, and will reprove the words which the LORD thy God hath heard: wherefore lift up thy prayer for the remnant that is left.
賽37:5 希西家王的臣仆就去見以賽亞。
So the servants of king Hezekiah came to Isaiah.
賽37:6 以賽亞對他們說:“要這樣對妳們的主人說:‘耶和華如此說:妳聽見亞述王的仆人亵犢我的話,不要懼怕。
And Isaiah said unto them, Thus shall ye say unto your master, Thus saith the LORD, Be not afraid of the words that thou hast heard, wherewith the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me.
賽37:7 我必驚動(原文作“使靈進入”)他的心,他要聽見風聲就歸回本地,我必使他在那裏倒在刀下。’”
Behold, I will send a blast upon him, and he shall hear a rumour, and return to his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword in his own land.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 02:48 , Processed in 0.019030 second(s), 16 queries .