搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
查看: 19180|回復: 2

[古典音樂] Johanna Martzy - The EMI Recordings 最新黑膠

火.. [複製鏈接]
發表於 2010-10-29 16:35:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 har 於 2010-11-2 07:40 編輯

Johanna Martzy - The EMI Recordings
EXQUISITE!  Your new Martzy LPs are the best I've ever heard her...More musical and engaging...superior in every way to the original EMIs or any reissue.
-Richard S. Foster  20.10.2010

016 - Johanna Martzy - Brahms Violin Concerto
017 - Johanna Martzy - Bach Volume 1
018 - Johanna Martzy - Bach Volume 2
019 - Johanna Martzy - Bach Volume 3
020 - Johanna Martzy - Schubert Volume 1
021 - Johanna Martzy - Schubert Volume 2
022 - Johanna Martzy - Schubert Volume 3
023 - Johanna Martzy - Mendelssohn, Beethoven

http://www.coupdarchet.com/Coup- ... -The-EMI-Recordings

樓主| 發表於 2010-11-2 07:37:45 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 har 於 2010-11-5 10:01 編輯

旺角信x唱片有得訂, 今晚去左訂, 擺低左2k :'(

Johanna Martzy - The EMI Recordings (Deluxe 10LPs Box-Set)

Deluxe ten disc set in foil blocked clothbound slipcase. 100% analogue advance-head cut to lacquer by Abbey Road
Studios.180g audiophile vinyl by Pallas GmbH. New jacket artwork featuring alternative photographs from original
sessions. Inserts featuring original artwork with recording session and original release details.

http://www.shuncheongrec.com/newreleases/nl/101029/coup/coup.html

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-7-30 08:45:58 | 顯示全部樓層

Apparently I gave away trade secrets when I told y

apparently i gave away trade secrets when i told you when the kotur sale was going to start. the version available is the"pebble″; off-white washed deerskin with silver-toned hardware  a color which you can get away with wearing year round. the ethos of our limited edition collections. sisters romaana and saifra might just be stepping into the spotlight in fashion, but handbag design is deeply rooted in their blood. the shape of the bag is fresh, with a pleated front,bassano gm m54022, tabbed side, and zip top closure. the genius here is the way frida has laid on the texture and maintained an attention to detail that is almost unparalleled. the hogan large scout bag screams out perfect fit and style when i see it.
for a softer shape and most likely a little lighter in weight, the bo bo bags turbo diesel gemma satchel ($143, ebags. better on my bag than on my legs! on shopbop for $650. if you are one of the lucky to be at the party tonight, you will be enjoying delectable mini-plaza cakes, fireworks, and many other luxuries. if a bag is too big for a person’s frame, it can ruin their whole look. whether you are someone who plans your festivities and shopping months in advance or scramble at the last minute to pull everything together, the holidays are hectic.   as one who is not familiar with bolzano purses, i have to ask off the bat: do any of you have bags by this designer  if so i would love to hear your opinions.  some bags fit several categories, as jada’s do, these are evening clutches but also treasures because they are just so incredibly beautiful to look at!  like a gorgeous piece of jewelry,bloomsbury pm n42251, jada’s bags will polish a dull or boring outfit and make you feel instantly glamorous.
in fact, i was hoping for the black and brass original myself. however,siracusa mm n41112, i don't really want to focus on practicality alone. apparently looking at inanimate objects and seeing human characteristics is a left brain vs. do you know the 'celeb' (calling her a celeb is really just relative) seen outside of letterman with this burberry bag? find out after the jump. prices are steeper, which is to be expected because of the materials, varying from $50 to $86 from mon mode. when i first looked at this suitcase, i thought, "well, it's very cute, but who would actually use a hand-carried suitcase anymore for real travel?″ i took a close look at the dimensions and got out my measuring tape, though, and then i realized that the case isn't all that much bigger than my large proenza schouler ps1.  hobos can be a staple in someone's life.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:02 , Processed in 0.031890 second(s), 16 queries .