找回密碼
 新用戶註冊
搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
查看: 4863|回復: 5

[喇叭線] Audience 24e VS Nordost Frey?

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2013-1-28 09:59:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
想upgrade喇叭線, 我而家用緊belden 8471. 請問有冇師兄試過Audience 24e既喇叭線呢? Search過Internet網上好評如潮, 包括Stereophile, 6moons, Dagogo, etc. 但係係香港就好似冇咩人用, 所以想睇吓有冇師兄用過可以分享一吓.   

audience 24.jpg

另外大家對Nordost Frey又點評價呢? 或者有冇其他suggestions呢?     

發表於 2013-1-28 10:27:20 | 顯示全部樓層
AUIDENCE 只用過佢的電源線 power chord
好夠力水但又唔粗聲
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-1-28 16:43:36 | 顯示全部樓層
应貴很多?!
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-1-28 22:42:35 | 顯示全部樓層
iwantbd 發表於 2013-1-28 16:43
应貴很多?!

其實係網上買, 兩條個價都係差唔多. 但係有d網上評論就話Nordost既線可能會edgy同薄聲. 不過我用緊Nordost Heimdall 既IC. 用左真係清左好多. 而Audience既評論就一般係:  

"I have tried other cables; but none made my system sound as much like music as the Audience. They replaced the incredible Nordost Valhalla cables that had replaced the Virtual Dynamics “Nite Series”. Both of the other cables sounded much more impressive on a quick A/B comparison. The Audience au24’s take a more musical approach to sound. They are very coherent and sound natural. They sound smooth but never boring. The people at Audience seem to have spent a lot of time figuring out how to reduce timing errors introduced by many cables, because their cables can sound smooth and yet never smeared, warm yet they let you hear every detail. Still, they never sounded overly etched or overly warm.

If you are used to cables that sound clearer then life (this somehow happens with cables or other equipment that does not let you hear the harmonics of music), the Audience cables may take some getting used to. On the other hand, if you are used to the Audio Note or the Shindo cables, you will be accustomed to a cable that lets you hear more information, including the air and space around the instruments and performers. I think it is not hearing these two things that can make some cables sound so clear and fast. If you are not used to this at first, you may think something is missing with the au24’s and then come to realize that you are actually hearing more information with the Audience cables."  

Review from Dagogo.  

佢講到咁神奇, 所以想問吓大冇師兄有經驗証實一吓...  

評分

查看全部評分

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-1-28 22:47:43 | 顯示全部樓層
audience好好力,薄聲線換左佢
咪好似咩都返晒黎咁囉
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-1-29 00:05:59 | 顯示全部樓層
for  me ...............nordost
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:52 , Processed in 0.034800 second(s), 21 queries .