搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
樓主: CeLicA

[其他] 拜會音響技術軍火庫

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2013-6-28 15:41:20 | 顯示全部樓層
leoking 發表於 2013-6-28 14:34
俾你提一提, 700 用番Valhalla 試試。

King蛇,嘩蝦嗱 P.C.插D食力位全無乜大將之風,唔多大氣,同Odin嘅有如君臨天下之氣勢相比,差得太遠鳥!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-28 15:47:33 | 顯示全部樓層
tst123 發表於 2013-6-28 15:36
草堂的毒物,雖然毒力迫人,耐何只有能力買暫時解毒丹神仙水抹CD是也。

李Sir聽慣國內超級組合、百毒不侵,一枝神仙水已可將殘餘毒素洗滌乾淨;我等小輩怎能相比!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-28 15:57:18 | 顯示全部樓層
westdoor 發表於 2013-6-28 15:41
King蛇,嘩蝦嗱 P.C.插D食力位全無乜大將之風,唔多大氣,同Odin嘅有如君臨天下之氣勢相比,差得太遠鳥!{ ...

唉! 估唔到Odin PC咁掂! 買第二對IC嘅錢都夠買兩條PC,收效應遠較而家好, 當時真係笨!

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-28 16:35:26 | 顯示全部樓層
tst123 發表於 2013-6-28 15:36
草堂的毒物,雖然毒力迫人,耐何只有能力買暫時解毒丹神仙水抹CD是也。

李SIR, 收到風你既能力應該可以買起晒音技既器材+線材喎.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-28 16:35:56 | 顯示全部樓層
leoking 發表於 2013-6-28 15:57
唉! 估唔到Odin PC咁掂! 買第二對IC嘅錢都夠買兩條PC,收效應遠較而家好, 當時真係笨!

依家買都係一樣o者...gogogo!!!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-28 16:52:45 | 顯示全部樓層
leoking 發表於 2013-6-28 15:47
李Sir聽慣國內超級組合、百毒不侵,一枝神仙水已可將殘餘毒素洗滌乾淨;我等小輩怎能相比! ...

King Sir 過譽,寒舍地方細送對Dyna Platinum Evidence 比我都冇本事用。要學大草兄駕馭Dyna,有排修練。
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-28 16:54:53 | 顯示全部樓層
racewong 發表於 2013-6-28 16:35
李SIR, 收到風你既能力應該可以買起晒音技既器材+線材喎.

收錯風!未買便要賣仔賣女!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-28 17:27:10 | 顯示全部樓層
tst123 發表於 2013-6-28 16:54
收錯風!未買便要賣仔賣女!

我第一個唔信!
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-29 13:35:57 | 顯示全部樓層
leoking 發表於 2013-6-28 12:18
大草兄、你好

小弟係odin 擁躉,有一事請教。在音響技術379期測試Odin線報告中, 總結最後一句:"如果要 ...

valhalla 跟 odin 電源線完全兩回事
valhalla 是不能用的
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-29 22:03:50 | 顯示全部樓層
反而想問大草兄,會否還對該系統有任何不滿?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-29 22:22:57 | 顯示全部樓層
對音響技術房間的聲效,基本上十分滿意,但亦因房間太靜,播rock live 曲目便反而令小弟少了代入感。因為小弟感rock 時氣氛現場感行先,音色定位次要。
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-29 22:24:32 | 顯示全部樓層
racewong 發表於 2013-6-28 16:35
依家買都係一樣o者...gogogo!!!

唔會啦! 以我套系統丶場嘅size,兩組Odin已飽和、第三條係極限,再用哂OdinPC會七孔流血
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-29 22:32:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Audiophilelp 發表於 2013-6-26 13:01
Full set momentum + Dyna evidence platinum

多謝大草哥,我已中毒及部份解毒!

http://www.hiendy.com/hififorum/ ... &extra=page%3D1
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-30 09:06:05 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 momei 於 2013-6-30 09:08 編輯
tst123 發表於 2013-6-29 22:22
對音響技術房間的聲效,基本上十分滿意,但亦因房間太靜,播rock live 曲目便反而令小弟少了代入感。因為小 ...

tst123 兄,
沒有代入感,愚見認為與房間太靜的關係不太。不靜只是增加噪音而已。我經歷過改善這個問題。
欠缺代入感(involvement 和engagement of the listener)其實聽什麼音樂也覺得自己是抽離了,有事不

don't know why bulk of the text disappeared after uploading.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-30 21:49:27 | 顯示全部樓層
I may as well re-instate the missing part in English.
The inability of an audio system to engage and involve the listener with the music being played has to do, in my view, with any one or more of the components in the audio chain. The phenomenon is like the listener being demarcated outside of the sound field as if he or she had nothing to do with the performance. This robs the listener of the live feeling and emotion in a concert whether it is in a hall or lounge. This bare or pale phenomenon is particularly discernable in an audio system where the sound stage commences well behind the speakers’ plane, say, half way or even further towards the back wall.
As the sound tracks played during the visit were not mentioned, I would give two examples and explain how they should be reproduced in order to involve and engage the listener.
The first one is from the decades old album, Bela Fonte at Carnegie Hall, the Matilda track. I read from a report some time ago that 大草played this to a visitor. After Bela finished singing, there was a very long stretch of audience clapping. A vivid system would have the applause coming from both of the sidewalls IN FRONT OF the speakers and extending all the way to the two corners of the rear wall. An unsatisfactory system would have the applause condensed in the sound field along the back wall, with little or no clapping coming from the sidewalls. The listener requires the frontal sounds to come to the illusion of sitting amongst the audience inside the hall. If one looks at the photos of the Carnegie, before and after the renovation, one would know this famous hall does not have seats behind the stage (the Cultural Centre in Hong Kong has). A listener attending a concert is only able to hear applause from balcony seats on the two sides and in front but not from the back of the stage where there is nobody.
A second track is Poor Butterfly from Jazz at the Pawnshop 2. An involving system reproduces the piano in the space between the listener and the front speakers, suggesting an illusion of the listener actually sitting in the venue.
I have gone through the exercise of putting in liveliness and emotion in my audio system over a period of time, I think I may now be able to diagnose the issue and track down the culprits with my software and gear within an hour or two.
But the paramount consideration is whether 大草is open minded enough to admit there is such an issue or not. He may well be similar to another “master” who would say, listening is subjective and personal and don’t you see many visitors who attended the function bestowed the highest accolades?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-6-30 21:49:48 | 顯示全部樓層
I may as well re-instate the missing part in English.
The inability of an audio system to engage and involve the listener with the music being played has to do, in my view, with any one or more of the components in the audio chain. The phenomenon is like the listener being demarcated outside of the sound field as if he or she had nothing to do with the performance. This robs the listener of the live feeling and emotion in a concert whether it is in a hall or lounge. This bare or pale phenomenon is particularly discernable in an audio system where the sound stage commences well behind the speakers’ plane, say, half way or even further towards the back wall.
As the sound tracks played during the visit were not mentioned, I would give two examples and explain how they should be reproduced in order to involve and engage the listener.
The first one is from the decades old album, Bela Fonte at Carnegie Hall, the Matilda track. I read from a report some time ago that 大草played this to a visitor. After Bela finished singing, there was a very long stretch of audience clapping. A vivid system would have the applause coming from both of the sidewalls IN FRONT OF the speakers and extending all the way to the two corners of the rear wall. An unsatisfactory system would have the applause condensed in the sound field along the back wall, with little or no clapping coming from the sidewalls. The listener requires the frontal sounds to come to the illusion of sitting amongst the audience inside the hall. If one looks at the photos of the Carnegie, before and after the renovation, one would know this famous hall does not have seats behind the stage (the Cultural Centre in Hong Kong has). A listener attending a concert is only able to hear applause from balcony seats on the two sides and in front but not from the back of the stage where there is nobody.
A second track is Poor Butterfly from Jazz at the Pawnshop 2. An involving system reproduces the piano in the space between the listener and the front speakers, suggesting an illusion of the listener actually sitting in the venue.
I have gone through the exercise of putting in liveliness and emotion in my audio system over a period of time, I think I may now be able to diagnose the issue and track down the culprits with my software and gear within an hour or two.
But the paramount consideration is whether 大草is open minded enough to admit there is such an issue or not. He may well be similar to another “master” who would say, listening is subjective and personal and don’t you see many visitors who attended the function bestowed the highest accolades?
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2013-6-30 23:06:11 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 CeLicA 於 2013-7-1 01:58 編輯
momei 發表於 2013-6-30 09:06
tst123 兄,
沒有代入感,愚見認為與房間太靜的關係不太。不靜只是增加噪音而已。我經歷過改善這個問題。

我唔贊同靜係會減少現場氣氛,
好的錄音可以透過收音mic位置,後期製作把現場環境都收錄在內.
一些錄音好好的classical recording係會聽到hall的大小規模.
另外音技hifi room係靜,但唔係過分吸音.
控制嗓音同時又不會吸去太多的detail正正就是表現到調較者的功力.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-7-1 09:26:00 | 顯示全部樓層
CeLicA 發表於 2013-6-30 23:06
我唔贊同靜係會減少現場氣氛,
好的錄音可以透過收音mic位置,後期製作把現場環境都收錄在內.
一些錄音好好 ...

贊同CeLica兄的說法。䤸音是其中一環。大草兄常到不同地方示範,選曲是經驗豐富的。所以那天的情況應該不是選錯曲的問題。
錄音室是可以做到現場感很好的,例如Sheffield的Thelma Houston 碟。
請問CeLica兄當天有沒有覺得參與度和現場感不足呢?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-7-3 15:09:26 | 顯示全部樓層
momei 發表於 2013-7-1 09:26
贊同CeLica兄的說法。䤸音是其中一環。大草兄常到不同地方示範,選曲是經驗豐富的。所以那天的情況應該不 ...

Sheffield的Thelma Houston

One of my favorite album for playback.
Cheers!
blau
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-7-3 19:41:18 | 顯示全部樓層
D吸音甘勁會吾會太乾淨?另房間能去到幾周的頻率(低頻)?
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:13 , Processed in 0.038440 second(s), 13 queries .