找回密碼
 新用戶註冊
搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
查看: 2752|回復: 0

[其他] I2S over HDMI (and RJ45 etc.)

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2014-4-27 12:37:15 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Just read 音響技術 April Edition introducing the Esoteric Grandioso P1 SACD/CD Transport and D1 single channel DAC.   I found that they are using ES-Link which is using HDMI physical cable media.  

The game has changed from coaxial vs AES for digital signal transmission, to how to transmit audio stream with lowest jitter and least signal quality degradation.  

More and more products are designed to improve digital audio signal transmission with propriety/open standards.   Seems to me that they either borrowing the physical HDMI cable standard or using RJ45 network cable.  Many are proprietary and incompatible with other brands.  It is unlikely to have a common standard soon as the many manufacturers would prefer to differentiate their products instead of making them compatible.

Attached is compatibility database of various I2S implementation for reference.  Not all propriety implementations are included as they may not be available at all.  I like the differential I2S over HDMI (PS Audio standard).  It is going to be a long way to become a standard, but at least it is ready for a few gears to interoperate, mix and match.  

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ ... Ync&output=html

評分

查看全部評分

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:52 , Processed in 0.029471 second(s), 18 queries .