新用戶註冊
搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
查看: 80128|回復: 426

[分享] 電影 /電視劇 欣賞

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2014-12-18 23:41:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 thenext 於 2016-9-10 21:57 編輯

(Remark on 10 July 2016 - I am adding scoring to recent posts to quantify my comment / view of the movies and tv series)

It is like Groundhog Day, you got a lot of chances to right the wrongs and this is the sci-fi version.  I think this is one of the best movies recently (I also like Groundhog Day very much).  Judging from the ending, Tom Cruise is getting the "back to the past ability" again so I guess another movie of the series will come.

By the way the "Edge" in "Edge of Tomorrow" here should mean advantage so the Chinese translated names in both the mainland - 明日邊緣 and Taiwan - 明日邊界, are all wrong -

Score: 9/10 (I like it very much and has watched it twice)

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有賬號?新用戶註冊

評分

查看全部評分

樓主| 發表於 2024-3-10 11:48:20 | 顯示全部樓層
Alienoid 2 - not really good, but this movie includes aliens, robot, time travel, 神怪,武俠 which are all elements I like.

Score: 7 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2024-1-25 21:45:42 | 顯示全部樓層
死亡將至 - it is not as good as commented by others.

Score : 6 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2024-1-25 21:43:11 | 顯示全部樓層
Slow Horses - a British spy series, it has surpassed my expectation, didn't expect it to be so good!

Score : 8 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2024-1-13 14:00:36 | 顯示全部樓層
What If (Season 2) - I've stopped watched Marvel's production for sometime and thought I would give this a shot, since S1 was quite good.  It turned out it's terrible - need to fast forward and skip all the time.

No score, couldn't finish it
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-30 17:20:53 | 顯示全部樓層
The Creator (2023) - the plot is weak, AI robots have all human's weaknesses, but no strengths over human.  Lost patience and had to fast forward.

Score : 6 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-29 14:54:52 | 顯示全部樓層
Fury - another tank battle movie, it is perhaps too scary and too real in showing the nature of war and humanity.

Score : 7 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-29 14:49:26 | 顯示全部樓層
T-34, a Russian production about a Russian tank soldiers fighting against Germans.  A new Russian tank commander joined his 1-tank team with a few infantry to fight against a full platoon of Germans, destroyed all their tanks and killed most of the German soldiers.  He was captured, then got a chance to escape with a tank against a large German force.

The tank battles are the best and the most exciting I've ever watched in movies.

Score : 8.5 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-29 14:41:20 | 顯示全部樓層
Girls und Panzer - better than expected, in particular, the tank battles are very exciting.

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-3 11:52:12 | 顯示全部樓層
進撃の巨人's finale is finally out.  I think this series is one of the few which worth the time to watch it one more time.

Score : 8.5 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-3 11:45:48 | 顯示全部樓層
Invincible - not an ordinary superhero movie, good story

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-3 11:43:44 | 顯示全部樓層
Blue Eye Samurai - top quality graphic, good story

Score: 7.5 /10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-11-21 10:19:00 | 顯示全部樓層
The Morning Show - another very engaging series on US TV news broadcasting.  S1 is the best but once you started you want to finish all 3 seasons.  

Score : 7.5 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-11-15 19:36:09 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 thenext 於 2023-11-15 19:38 編輯

House of Cards - is another very engaging political drama, I think it is better than the Diplomat. House of Cards is about US politics and the Diplomat is about US ambassador in UK.  House of Cards also have better scripts and I've learnt a lot of vocabularies

Score: 8 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-11-15 19:31:34 | 顯示全部樓層
The diplomat - is a very engaging political drama, yet I think Keri Russel in the American was even better.

Score : 7.5 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-11-6 16:28:38 | 顯示全部樓層
Me before You - a story between a girl and a paralysed man who finally decided to end his life.  Not really my type of movie but I sensed a hint of humor at the early part between the girl and her sister and decided to go on -

Girl: "Every time I speak, he looks at me like I'm stupid."
Sister: "To be fair, you are pretty stupid."
Girl: "Yeah, but he doesn't know that yet!"

The girl is Emilia Clarke, didn't recognize her because her hair was different from GOT.

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-10-27 16:23:20 | 顯示全部樓層
Black Mirror S4 ep4 - in a utopia, people were paired up through a dating app again and again until their optimal matches were found.  It turned out it's an AI simulation to check how "matching" 2 persons were.  

The system had a set of criteria to determine the perfect match, but what really matter was what the 2 persons thought.  If the 2 persons loved each other, they would rebel against the system.  In the episodes, two persons who really liked each other decided to rebel against the system's matching them with other persons and ran away so they would stay together.  One thousand simulations were run for these 2, the higher the rebellion rate, the more matching they were.

This is one of the best Black Mirror episodes.

Score: 8.5 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-10-24 20:08:56 | 顯示全部樓層
What the Health - a Netflix documentary on health effects of different foods.  One of the shocking fact stated that both cheese and egg are bad (you should watch it and judge whether to believe it or not), as I have been eating eggs and cheese regularly.  The film also stated that all meat, including fish and chicken, are bad. It recommended a plant-base diet which I believe is good.

The documentary is available from youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obx7cJtk3fE

Score: 7.5 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-10-22 16:49:31 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 thenext 於 2023-10-22 17:08 編輯

Tracks - an Australian woman, with her dog and 4 camels, walked 2,700km desert across Western Australia in 1977.  It's based on a book written by the woman who did it.  

Desert condition is harsh and walking in one is extremely difficult.  I admire her adventurousness and perseverance in completing the trip, and I think her spirit has inspired not only women .

Picture below is not from the movie but a true one -

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2023-10-20 12:55:23 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 thenext 於 2023-10-20 13:51 編輯

Love at First Sight - story is predictable but heartwarming.  They met at the airport, sat together during a flight, got to know each other, then fell in love.

In it, there's a quote from Charles Dickens' book Our Mutual Friend - “Is it better to have had a good thing and lost it, or never have had it?”.  Certainly we want to experience it even it may be painful later.  I had similar comments after watching Good Will Hunting and Matrix earlier.

Also, the guy told the girl: "you are sort of dangerous, I am way too honest with you".  I feel the same when facing my girl, I also said "totally vulnerable" and "losing my sense" in my review of Good Will Hunting.

Btw, I will be available for my girl soon, hopefully we can meet (can't wait).  But she doesn't know it yet .

Score : 6.5 / 10

本帖子中包含更多資源

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:57 , Processed in 0.041741 second(s), 20 queries .