新用戶註冊
搜索
熱搜: hifi av 音樂
查看: 11521|回復: 1

[線材] Tara Labs - Grand Master Evolution Speaker Cable

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2015-3-28 06:31:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Flagship Model Description

The new Flagship Grand Master Evolution speaker cable is a stunning achievement, boasting the greatest current-carrying capability of any speaker cable in the world, together with the High Frequency extension and linearity of a 32-gauge conductor. The Grand Master Evolution Speaker Cable is an all air-dielectric design with 288 Rectangular Solid Core ® conductors per channel.

Importantly, the gauge size for each channel is far greater than any speaker cable ever made or ever conceived in history. The gauge size is not 10, or 6, or 4, or even 0. The gage size for an Evolution Speaker Cable is 000, that's an area of 85,000 square millimeters per channel.

• BSM (with 1/4"or 5/16" Spades or Bananas)
• Gauge size is 000 = an area of 85 Square mm per channel
• SA-OF8N® copper.
• Each channel comprised of "288" Rectangular Solid Core ® conductors per channel
• Aero-PE® GMI™ dielectric.
• Separate positive and negative conductor run for each channel.
• Helixed Rectangular Solid Core® conductors and air-tube technology
• Gauge size is 000 = an area of 85 Square mm per channel
• TARA Labs "C" hook revolutionary new termination
• Spectacular power and clarity. Absolutely neutral and coherent.
• Superb resolution of micro-detail and ambient information.
• Incredible dynamic contrasts & vivid imagery
• Holographic soundstage & superb resolution of micro-details
• Excellent imaging & absolute coherent and neutral
• Holographic soundstage & superb resolution of micro-details

GME Spk Cable

GME Spk Cable
 樓主| 發表於 2015-3-29 00:57:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Feedback from user in USA

Forgot to mention in my first post: the Taralabs grandmaster evolution loudspeaker cables connect my Tidal T1 sunray loudspeakers to my Zanden 9500 mk iii 845) tube amps, while the Taralabs grandmaster evolution ic's are used between the Zanden 3000 linestage and the mentioned power amps. I am using a Taralabs zero gold ic between the Zanden 3000 linestage and the Zanden 1200 mk iii phonostage. Right now I am using my trusted Forsell airforce one turntable with a Walker audio motor drive (this drive replaced the Forsell flywheel) with a Koetso coral stone diamond cartridge. Kondo sfz step up is combined with the Zanden phonostage. The latter is probably not an ideal match (as it is with the Kondo m1000 mk i preamp), but it is making glorious music to my ears nonetheless.

One of the intriguing qualities of the Taralabs grandmaster evolution cables is that the individual instruments/players can be identified so clearly no matter how complicated the music becomes. For example the decay ('dying' tones of instruments that are no longer being played) is presented in such a transparent way that you can 'follow' and hear these dissappearing tones quite easily among all the other music produced by a large orchestra. The transparency of the grandmaster evolution cables is in other words superb.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新用戶註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|聯絡我們|刊登廣告|Hiendy.com 影音俱樂部 一個屬於音響愛好者的家

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:38 , Processed in 0.044008 second(s), 19 queries .